Menu

Login above

10 Ton Fly Press

• April 12, 2017 10:49 AM
    Message # 4748554

I got a line on a 10 Ton Fly Press.  He is asking $900, (a great deal) I have agreed to buy it and pick it up on Thursday 4-13.  Yet I already have a 4 ton press (cost me twice as much as the 10 ton).

Getting a 2nd one is not necessary, not only that, but the drive for me would be about 420 miles one way.  If I were to purchase it I would either take one press to where I work at Roaring Camp, and keep the other at home, or sell it at a good profit.

Yet on the other hand, I figured it would be an opportunity for another member with the CBA to get a good deal on a press that they can use.

The press is down in Orange CA., and if anyone in the LA area is wanting a press I will pass on the deal so you can purchase it.  It's listed on Craig's List, and he wants to move it this week.  Please don't tell the seller "Dan" that I might back out of the deal, if someone want's the press please let me know first, and then I will get with Dan, and inform him there is someone else in the CBA that lives closer that wants the press.  My phone number is 831-566-4170

Last modified: April 12, 2017 10:51 AM | Frank Golding
  • April 12, 2017 3:38 PM
    Reply # 4749144 on 4748554

Looks like Chuck Presnail is going to buy the fly-press.

California Blacksmith Association

5505 Santa Cruz Ave.

Richmond, CA  94804

Copyright ©2024 California Blacksmith Association. All Rights Reserved.     

Legal Notices