Menu

Login above

Leatherworking equipment for sale / trade

• February 23, 2016 8:01 AM
    Message # 3839182

Have several sewing machines and rivet machine and leather creasers etc etc for sale or trade, give me a call and we can schedule a bit of time to look at the various machines for sale or trade.....Giovanni Zappetta 707 448 2972

• November 14, 2016 7:24 AM
    Reply # 4385652 on 3839182

11/14/16  Hello everyone, update on leather equipment.....have sold many many hand tools, two rivet machines, one creaser, several sewing machines and a bunch of other misc stuff....however all that being said, we have now made a bit of room in our leather shop to start our home forge or smitty...... and with that having been said, I would still like to have more room......  so, we have two hook and awl sewing machines to sell or trade, these are great for sheathes and scabbards, have about a one inch lift or a touch more, and two more rivet machines, both bench mounted, a McMillan deep throat embossing machine with many many patterns,  or you can buy with no patterns, a couple creasers left also, not sure if anyone is interested, but also have a hydraulic "old George " saddle stand and of course several saddles from a few hundred dollars up to $5000 for sale or trade....heck, everything is for sale or trade.....  looking for blacksmith equipment, of course ! ! !   a TriHull if possible or open bow boat, 18 plus feet long, prefer I/O, a pontoon boat or a deck boat, a 25 hp outboard motor, a Tote Gote, a Rokon, or a Honda Trail 110 or even a Trail 90, .......  also have a couple really nice Pack Saddle setups with more extra equipment than you can imagine....  also looking for an enclosed trailer, probably 20' or so and or a dump trailer, also a tractor loader, 2 or 4wd, at least 30+ hp......  as I said, open to trades and or cash and making up the difference either way....hopefully all this will help us all out.   Have an awesome day !    Giovanni 

California Blacksmith Association

5505 Santa Cruz Ave.

Richmond, CA  94804

Copyright ©2024 California Blacksmith Association. All Rights Reserved.     

Legal Notices