Menu

Login above

Coal in Oakland

• March 08, 2016 10:47 AM
    Message # 3868826
    Deleted user

I received this message form a person in Oakland who needs a home for some coal, the photo is on Facebook:

Dear Mr. Upham. Thanks so much for taking my call, this morning. hear is a picture of the coal I'm trying to pass along. the pile is not huge it's  in a corner of the garage it's 32" high and 3'7" down one side, 4'5" down the other. I figure it at about 8 cubic feet or there about. I was told by one of your members that I should ask a nominal fee so that people would take it seriously "nobody wants free, there is always something wrong with something for free" but it does not really have a cost. I believe that my uncle would like it to go to someone who can use it. That's good enough for me. I am under a time constraint to remove it from the property. It is in Oakland Ca. I am always available to be on hand for removal. Thank you John Tessandori.  Ctessandori@comcast.net

P.S. My uncle's mother Helma was a member of the blacksmith's union in Oakland in the 1930's.

Last modified: March 08, 2016 10:49 AM | Deleted user
  • May 02, 2016 2:03 AM
    Reply # 3998006 on 3868826
    Kaylee
    I’m not quite sure what yo#7u821&re driving at with your first point. It rings a lot of bells but at the same time I can’t think of an example. Could you possibly mention a couple for me?

California Blacksmith Association

5505 Santa Cruz Ave.

Richmond, CA  94804

Copyright ©2024 California Blacksmith Association. All Rights Reserved.     

Legal Notices